Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My First Nail Art


  Have you ever tried to make your own nail art ? I did. Well, I thought it was gonna be a disaster but actually I'm a bit surprised ! So here's what I did !
I decided to buy only Mavala nail polish because I used  to purchase OPI nail polish but I noticed that I won't finish them ever and it costs a lot more ! Around 13,50€ and not even 5€ for a Mavala one ! See the difference ? Nevertheless, there are some really pretty colors by OPI though. The quality is not bad for the price, I can assure you.

What I used :
- the first one on the top is a barby pink I'd say, beautiful. The color is "Toulouse"
- the second one is an inconspicuous pink called "Blush Pink"
- the last one is a melon orange, "Fresh Melon"

I'm gonna be posting my collection of Mavala's nail polish later so you can see that you can have many of these without spending a lot of money !

See you tomorrow ! xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...