Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nivea Creme


 Hey there ! How is everything doing ?
Today I wanted to talk to you about an all purpose product : the Nivea Creme. You may probably know it because it's a basic. This cream is really really mosturizing but also pretty thick ! I know some people don't like thick products so if you're in this case don't buy this creme.

Why is it "all purpose" ? simply because when I finished a mosturiser and I don't have time to buy another one right away, I know I can use the Nivea Creme whether it is for my face or even for my body, this product works very well ! It's true that once on your face you have to wait a few minutes so the cream can really become soaked with you skin but I would highly recommend it ! At first I didn't like the fact that it is very thick but when I saw how good this product was, everything's forgotten.

 A couple advices : if you have a zone of dry skin, just put some on the area and it's done, it's also very usefull if your skin is sensitive in winter ! Nevertheless after your shower or your bath, be sure to not put the cream on a clean and dry skin, don't worry there's nothing dangerous or what, it's just because it's very difficult to spread it on a wet skin !

Oh ! and yes ! it smells soooo good !


 So yeah I just finished a cream jar ...


... but I have another one ! yaay !



Have you tried this product yet ? Do you like it ?

much love,
Anna x

10 comments:

  1. I've never tried this yet.. it sounds lovely though, really moisturising xx

    Gem | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ;) It's my favourite creme ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this cream mostly because it comes in such a cute little tin. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried it but maybe I should!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. have never tried it before, thank you for the review

    do join my giveaway (:
    xoxo
    join my relaunch GIVEAWAY. win juicy couture and make up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for talking about this unbeatable wonderful German product - Nivea <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and so have nominated you for the liebster award at missrosieapple.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried it maybe a few weeks ago, and yes it is good isnt it! Great blog xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog and I follow you via GFC. Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    My Blog: Minnja
    Minnja Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...