Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Sales - Skin Care Haul

 Hello everybody, I'm back today with the second part of the summer sales series. This time, it's about skin care. As you all know, I litteraly fell in love with L'Occitane ! (you can check out one of my old post about it here) You may guess now that I went to a L'Occitane shop and ... here is what happened :


You got it ??
So let's start !


- Bonne Mère Gentle Cream for Face, Body and Hands, Savor Honey, 14,00€ 8,40€
Very usefull if you don't want a cream for each part of your body, you have all you need in there, in one product !



- Shea Hand Cream, Dry Skin, 7,00€



Duo Hand Cream, Rose Petals and Date Bouquet, 14,00€ 8,40€



- Trio Hand Cream, Mango Flower, Date Bouquet and Rose Petals, 21,00€ 12,60€



Green Tea Hand Cream and Green Tea Soap, 10,00€ 6,00€



- 2 Delicious Soap, Savor Almond, Cleansing and Exfoliating + Cherry Blossom Soap + Rose Bath Sope, 13,00€




Now, a little something more, when you go to a L'Occitane shop, you can register yourself, then about two weeks later you will receive an invitation card which allow you to get these three little products for any purchase ! You will be able to try these three best sellers.



 All the products I got just smell so so nice !!! Nevertheless there is something I wanted to know, is there any L'Occitane shop in your country ? Let me know !! You may have some surprises later ! Stay tuned !

Much Love x

29 comments:

  1. Great product :-)
    L'occitane is very good!
    I need to buy more beauty product and take care of my skin! :-)

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this before but it sounds like a lovely brand! :)

    Sophie x

    Daydreamsandstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to smell these haha :)
    xx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely, great haul.

    I'm so jealous you live in Paris!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est vrai qu'il font de très bon produit! Qui sentent trop bon ^^

    http://leblogdelareveuse.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so much about Loccitane but haven't had a chance to try it yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooooove L'Occitane!!! The best handcreams ever!

    xx



    http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. L'Occitane always have such pretty packaging! Just wish it weren't so expensive :(

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will surely try it! thanks for your great news :D i was wondering if you would like to follow me on gfc and bloglovin... i will surely follow you back! Let me know! :D

    fashion blog miriam stella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love L'Occitane products! They have the best hand creams! It looks like you found some great things girl!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the shea hand cream is one of my favourite!

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice products. I haven't tried them, but I really must.
    If you'd like to follow each other let me know!
    kisses,
    Julija.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for commenting on my blog! would you like to follow each other? if you do follow me and I will follow you back! :) great blog :D xx

    http://www.dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool! I don't test this products, but I wanna to do)

    XoXo

    http://katrinbirds.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh, I also bought that Hand cream trio, loved the quality of the cream!
    Should try something else from Occitane!

    Love, Angelica

    www.angystearoom.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. J'adore L'Occitane!! They have fab organic products! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you via bloglovin and gfc now, hope you'll return the love!
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I totally love it!
    it looks really nice and the content is very good!
    You can always check my blog and follow if you like it!
    xoxo from Greece

    Vicky
    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Intresting product, i don't know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adore L'Occitane products!


    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely haul! All the products seem so amazing! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it, too, if the products smell nice :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, I love their hand creams. They're so rich and nourishing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love!! Check out my new post @ www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love shea hand cream L'Occitane :)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...