Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nuxe Rêve de Miel


 Hello August 2013 ! Today girls I wanted to tell you more about Rêve de Miel  from Nuxe. First of all you must know that it's very very very important to hydrate your skin and especially your face ! You need to hydrate your face no matter if you're gonna wear make up or not. This one is a day cream but Nuxe has also a night cream that I haven't tried yet.

 The smell is very nice, delicate and sweet. The texture is super light compared to the Nivea Cream. It's easy to apply, as it's really really mosturizing your skin becomes super softy!!! and I absolutely love it ! I would highly recommend it ! To my mind the price is ... okay, it's around 27€ but I'm well aware that it can be pricey for some of you guys and again the Nivea Cream is a good alternative, indeed I got a pack of 3 for only 5,70€ ! yeah yeah yeah !

Muah ! xx
Anna






6 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing this for a while now, the packaging looks so pretty! Just started following you. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing, I think it would be a try worth :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks natural and sweet!

    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hixx
    What about following each other? Please let me know in a comment on my blog.

    Kisses from Poland..

    »Annffashion«
    http://annffashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...