Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Erborian BB & CC Cream


 Hello everybody ! It's been now a couple weeks I bought two products from Erborian. Indeed I took a BB cream and a CC cream.
So they look like that :




What do I think about them ? Well first, I use the CC cream where I need on my face and then I put some BB cream because it is tinted and it makes my face a little bit more alive. Both have a SPF so it's pretty good. So now, I'd say that I just LOVE them and particularly the CC cream but if you can get both, it would be perfect. Now a little detail : you will be completely satisfied if you don't need a lot of coverage. I only have some red zones on my face around my cheeks but I don't think it will cover the spots because it's very very lightweight. The texture is really enjoyable and what about the scent ? well it smells like a sweet cream, very pleasant. It litteraly smells very good.

In a nutshell, I just love love love it ! a drawback maybe ? the price ! It costs 35€... :(

xx love ya

2 comments:

  1. I've tried BB creams before, but never CC. Thanks for sharing xx

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BB Cream! I will have to try this one for sure! Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...